Program Analyst / Project Coordinator
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Program Analyst/Project Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 10-month contract located in Edmonton, AB to start immediately.
As a Program Analyst/Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate department strategic planning cycle;
- Support build-out of Asset Management Plans;
- Support build-out of Project and Program Business Cases;
- Develop executive status updates or presentations for high profile projects or programs;
- Steward project Funding Requests and Opportunities;
- Drive and coordinate reporting activities;
- Analyze programs, policies, procedures, and systems and make recommendations to optimize these;
- Assist in Project Management Office data gathering tasks; and,
- Lead initiatives that will improve organizational and process effectiveness.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) years of progressive professional experience in project coordination, business analytics, with preference in the Canadian oil and gas industry;
- Strong understanding of business requirements against technical requirements is required;
- Strong analytical capabilities are required – critical thinking and reasoning, qualitative and quantitative analytics; and,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Engineering preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.