Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Intergration Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in March.
As a Data Intergration Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Provide technical help on technical blockers;
- Review codes, designs and technical documentations and provide feeback;
- Attend meetings with program team, line of businesses, Handle escalations; and,
- Prepare status reports for management.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) years of Management experience;
- Extensive knowledge and working experience on Unix OS / environment (not Sys Admin), e.g.;
- Unix Commands and Processes;
- Performance metrics;
- HA concepts;
- Storage Disks, File systems, Encryption and Key management, File transmission;
- WAS and HIS;
- Security Architecture;
- Expertise in Shell Scripting (Korn, Perl);
- Database (DB2) working experience and knowledge (related to tables and tablespaces, indexing, SQL, query optimization and performance, HADR concepts, etc.);
- Extensive knowledge and experience with business and project delivery processes, procedures and standards (e.g. PDLC, Agile, System support, Job Scheduling);
- Experience with Content Management Architecture and ability to correlate with other ECM interfaces;
- Java / J2EE programing experience; and,
- Knowledge of Cloud related technologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.