Eagle is currently seeking a HL7/FHIR Consultant for a seven (7) month, part-time opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Education for diverse audiences;
- Assessments and advice related to different standards including usability and/or readiness within business workflows, and fit/gap assessments between two (2) or more potential standards implementations;
- Solution Architecture support in identifying when to apply specific standards approaches to addressing a range of clinical challenges;
- Specification design support including such items as requirements facilitation amongst diverse stakeholder communities and toolsets/ approaches to creating implementer friendly and testable implementation guides; and,
- Implementation and conformance support; fully outsourced or supporting implementation teams including change management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expertise in FHIR;
- Expertise in FHIR education and training; and,
- Expertise in developing and implementing FHIR.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.