Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Executive Director for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of a large program’s project objectives related to the design, configuration, validation and test of the system including the software and technology platforms to ensure that a successful go-live event at a site can occur;
- Applying superior conflict management skills and expertise to persuade and negotiate effective resolution of issues/disputes;
- Establishing and fostering collaboration and effective working relationships with stakeholders that promote cooperative goals and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect;
- Using sound business acumen to manage the fiscal resources of assigned projects/services in a manner that is financially responsible and consistent with overall goals of the organization;
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of available resources for projects and applicable stakeholder groups; and,
- Providing feedback and detailed analysis on project processes and makes recommendations as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strong strategic plan with key deliverables and outcomes;
- Demonstrated experience in engaging executive and frontline leaders to implement and sustain a large-scale clinical transformation and the supporting clinical information systems across multiple health care settings;
- Significant experience in the oversight of large system transformation initiatives, with sustainable outcomes;
- Demonstrated strong expertise and experience with project management across multiple, large, cross functional teams or projects;
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management principles and methodologies (including documentation requirements) and ability to coach team members on these skills;
- Demonstrable skills organizing work and people to meet project scope and objectives;
- The ability to work independently and effectively under time pressure to meet deadlines, balance work priorities and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Demonstrated expertise in change management within a complex, multiteam or multi-site implementation;
- Drive to provide the highest quality product, even when faced with significant constraints;
- The ability to build mutually beneficial partnerships; trusts the expertise of others;
- The ability to take initiative, break down barriers and finds creative solutions; accepts accountability for achieving results;
- Innate optimism, resiliency and courage, coupled with a knack for solving the toughest problems;
- The ability to inspire a shared vision and align performance goals and objectives for team and individuals to ensure alignment with strategy while maintaining group cohesiveness, motivation, commitment and effectiveness;
- Strong leadership, supervision and management of teams, fostering a respectful, motivating and supportive environment;
- Initiative, vision, independent thinking and creative problem-solving abilities to implement project plans and realize project completion;
- Strong facilitation and communication skills including written, oral, and presentation;
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and professional development; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present information to relevant stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.