Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Architect. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the needs from the business requirement for the corporation and its customers, evaluates them and propose solutions;
- Working closely with the impacted systems and providing and end-to-end conceptual solution that meet requirement and operational needs.;
- Providing guidance on the integration flows and producing the SIA (System integration agreement);
- Managing architecture deliverables and artefacts using common tools such as Jira and Confluence and actively share and collaborating promoting design thinking and innovative approaches to solution architecture;
- Producing the End-to-End use cases;
- Ensuring the integrity, consistency and continuous performance on IT tools and solutions supports the resolution of complex problems; and,
- Developing detailed architecture when integrating new clients or new projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Diploma 1st cycle or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Five (5) years of experience in IT;
- Two (2) years’ experience in development;
- Excellent knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel;
- Knowledge on different development language (Java mainly);
- Experience with data architecture and data modeling and database technologies such as relational, non-structured, document based;
- Good knowledge of databases, infrastructure system of security standards;
- Knowledge in Perl, Bash and Powershell language and command files in Windows and Linux;
- Demonstrates structure, capacity for analysis, synthesis and spirit organization in the implementation challenges;
- Bilingualism (French and English); and,
- Experience in APIs, Micro services and Event Based Architectures, Rest, Redis, ElasticSearch (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.