Program Manager – IoT / Directeur de Programme - IdO
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager – IoT / Directeur de Programme - IdO. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with internal engineering teams and external take to market organizations (Business Market) to provide technical feedback on product & feature definition, feasibility, scoping and development; and,
- Evolving best practices for technical program management, serving as a role model by demonstrating vision, leadership, integrity and superior business and personal ethics.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Masters degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in Technology Program Management;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience in Technology Project Management;
- Distinctive program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment;
- Strong understanding of Internet of Things technologies and eco-system. Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technology, product, market challenges;
- Proven aptitude and hunger for learning, an ability to develop and implement creative ideas, and the discipline to manage different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously;
- Positive attitude and high energy with exceptional cross-group collaboration working both within company and across partner teams;
- Depth of technical understanding across the IoT ecosystem (connectivity, platforms and solutions);
- Outstanding attention to detail and willingness to document plans, knowledge, and findings;
- Desire and ability to understand and apply product technology, strategy and direction to evolving businesses;
- Team player with the ability to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in program management (an asset);
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with software engineering (an asset);
- Five plus (5+) years of experience shipping high quality online products or services in technology companies (an asset);
- Prior experience developing and/or testing IoT services (an asset);
- Proven track record of working in and/or with distributed engineering teams (an asset); and,
- Extensive knowledge of the IoT market trends, industry players, and new technologies (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.