Eagle currently has a career opportunity for three (3) Campaign Specialists and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-month contract located in Waterloo, ON to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- Extremely detailed orientated;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); solid spelling, grammar and proofreading;
- Excellent project management and time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects, organize work and set priorities;
- Ability to consult, negotiate and influence;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with business partners and clients; and,
- Ability to learn new programs and processes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.