Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coming up with the business requirements, both functional and non-functional for projects they are working on;
- Developing and documenting statements of requirements for considered alternatives;
- Performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Evaluating existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, and application subsystems;
- Developing data dictionary;
- Defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems;
- Identifying candidate business processes for re-design, prototype potential solutions, provide trade-off information and suggest a recommended course of action;
- Identifying the modifications to the automated processes;
- Establishing acceptance test criteria with Client;
- Supporting and using the selected departmental methodologies including but not limited to IIBA BABOK; and,
- Leading initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of business analyst experience with one plus (1+) years in security and risk business analyst;
- Understanding of security controls and framework such as NIST;
- Proven experience with security and projects. The initial focus will be with Identity and access management, GRC and CASB TOOL SET;
- A recognized professional designation is preferred;
- Previous BA experience within an insurance environment is an asset; and,
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.