Senior Program Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Program Support Analyst (Communication/Resourcing/Workplan) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the program management office, acting as a key resource in assisting the overall management and execution of the project; and,
- Dealing with the resourcing for overall program and analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ Project experience along with one (1) year experience working at a Program support level;
- PMO experience at a Program level;
- Proven ability to Interact professionally and effectively with program leadership and team members;
- Experience in providing Program governance support;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience defining the architecture and governance for SharePoint with the ability to liaise and communication requirements to the SharePoint team;
- Development, execution and management of a program communication plan with one (1+) years at program level;
- Experience with resource management including acquisition, capacity and utilization;
- Development and execution of work plan management processes and program PM methodology; and,
- Knowledge of the insurance and/or the public automobile insurance business an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.