Senior Project Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 10-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop, manage and communicate detailed project charter, project plans, work plans, and deliverables;
- Monitor and report progress against project plan, participate in regular project status meetings;
- Monitor issue prioritization, progress tracking, and resolution process;
- Collaborate with internal and External Stakeholders (Levante, NBMS, RHAs, SNB, other EMR Vendors) to ensure successful implementation;
- Provide Management Consulting expertise in the areas of Program Design and Contractual Framework
- Support the EMR Program Manager in the facilitation of various strategic workshops in contractual framework, data governance, and overall program design; and,
- Support the EMR Program Manager in the implementation of a new Operational Model for the Open Market and the definition of a Future State vision and Action Plan Roadmap.
What we’re looking for:
- A University bachelors level degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Recent and relevant experience in Project Management and Management consulting Minimum of five (5) years of experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- IM/IT experience Minimum of ten (10) years of experience;
- Experience with projects in the eHealth space. Preference will be given to candidates with experience with EMR Program in a Canadian context. Minimum of five (5) years experience;
- Strong skills and experience in communication planning, coordination, and implementation including presentations to internal and external stakeholders Minimum of five (5) years of experience;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing a large complex project that crosses multiple business units and organizations, involves multiple direct project participants, operate for an extended period of time (more than one (1) year), and involve dealing
- Experience and demonstrated the capability of overseeing a team of specialists on business or technology transformation projects Minimum of five (5) years of experience;
- Experience with interprovincial initiatives Minimum of two (2) years of experience;
- Recognized Project Management and Management Consulting certifications; and,
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting transformational projects in a Management Consulting role.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.