PMO Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the overall leader for the project management office supporting a large project; and,
- Risk management administration, mitigation, all financial and audit controls, and completing quality management on program deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years of Program management experience with program value of approximately $50M;
- Experience in developing, mobilizing, and managing Program level Program Management Office;
- Experience with Agile methodology required, knowledge of waterfall a strong asset;
- Five (5) years at a management and leadership level;
- Eight (8) years of related senior level experience in the areas of information technology management, program management, and business improvement in a complex business environment; and,
- Knowledge of the insurance and/or the public automobile insurance business an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.