User Interface (UI) Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a User Interface (UI) Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
You have a passion for creating intuitive products, leveraging skills in UX, interaction, and visual design to explore new features, optimize existing portfolios, and contribute to a design system that powers our website across different lines of business
As a User Interface (UI) Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Work with cross-functional teams and developers to understand requirements and help define the best possible experience while supporting business objectives.
- Interpret creative briefs and translate them into quality wireframes and prototypes that meet business requirements while considering technical constraints.
- Design user interface elements that provide an interactive, informative, and engaging experience for our customers.
- Collaborate with the UX Research team to understand our customers better
- Create interactive prototypes as required.
- Participate in stakeholder reviews, user testing sessions, and business acceptance testing to ensure a seamless end to end online experience.
- Contribute to and collaborate on design systems.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field, or equivalent experience, minimum of three (3) years of professional design experience.
- Customer-focused team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new tools and methodologies as required.
- Analytical thinker with sound knowledge of user-centred design, information architecture, responsive design, and interactive design best practices.
- Experience participating in user testing and measuring usability.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates your talent and experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.