Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Proposal Manager. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing complex multi-service proposals involving one or more third party vendors with minimal guidance and oversight;
- Leading the review, qualification, and bid/no bid decision-making for complex opportunities; collaborating with Product, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Operations, Senior Leadership Team, Complex Deal Team peers and third party vendors to formulate winning bid strategies and create targeted response content;
- Identifying and driving resolution of business, legal, operational, and commercial risks and other non-standard requirements;
- Reviewing response & performing mock-scoring per client’s evaluation criteria to ensure the response addresses all requirements, secures maximum points, and best positions the value, advantages, and benefits; and,
- Securing internal (and external in some case) client feedback and participate in proposal debriefings & post-mortems to collect competitive intelligence and drive continuous improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive marketing / business development / proposal management experience and understand the complete sales lifecycle for complex opportunities in both the private and public sector (Federal, Provincial, Municipal);
- University degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related field of study;
- Ability to be a creative problem solver, pragmatic decision maker, calculated risk taker, and independent / diplomatic individual contributor who gets things done; Team player with a can do / will do attitude;
- Excellent oral & written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines;
- Ability to be process-minded and pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement and implements them; leads by example, shares best practices and provides recommendations for doing things better, faster, and smarter to drive positive change across the organization;
- Technical writing skills with a strong technical background and passion for Business and Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions (e.g. Wireless, Fibre & Cable, Data Centre, Cloud applications, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Internet of Things, and Security);
- Advanced computer skills: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and other desktop publishing tools;
- Proposal team management and International proposal management experience (an asset);
- Bilingualism (English/French); and,
- APMP accreditation, PMP Certification or MBA (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.