Change Management Consultant
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Change Management Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates should have a minimum of five (5) years of experience with the following:
- University or College degree
- Demonstrated experience in Change Management and in the development of change management programs and plans;
- Demonstrated experience in the development of training and communication plans;
- Identifies and assesses change impacts to the organization’s business processes and technology solutions;
- Demonstrated experience engaging stakeholders in contributing to effective change;
- Developing and/or implementing a change management process and tools;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders;
- Experience working in eHealth or health care capacity is considered an asset;
- Written and spoken competence in English is required. Written and spoken competence in French would be an asset; and,
- Certification in Change Management would be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.