Instructional Designer -Level 2
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Instructional Designer - Level 2 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Winnipeg, MB to start immediately.
As an Instructional Designer - Level 2, you will be responsible for:
- Instructional design for a financial upgrade project to document the managerial budgeting process;
- Developing the training for the project/assignment;
- Create a storyboard then develop content, some facilitation as well; and,
- Other projects as assigned with a business technical focus for MPI internal users.
What we’re looking for:
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with instructional design;
- Articulate software experience a very strong asset;
- Bachelor of Education or Adult Education Certification;
- Experience creating E-Learning content for an adult audience a strong asset;
- Vyond and Storyline software skills an asset;
- Experience working with business technical content a strong asset;
- Ability to work on multiple deliverables within the same project at once;
- Ability to take feedback and criticism; thick-skinned; and,
- Working within a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.