Technical Communications Officer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Communications Officer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Winnipeg, MB to start immediately.
As a Technical Communications Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing technical content for a financial upgrade project to document the managerial budgeting process;
- Other projects as assigned with a business technical focus for MPI internal users;
- Content development and communications for primarily online/web-based application- could also be some PDF; and,
- Ensure informational accuracy through content approval.
What we’re looking for:
- Three plus (3+) years of technical communications experience;
- Intermediate and senior candidates will both be considered - level 1 or 2;
- Experience with MS Word;
- Diploma or degree in communications OR certification in technical writing;
- Ability to read and interpret business requirements;
- Ability to be flexible on workload and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently;
- High attention to detail and ability to work under a high degree of pressure;
- Previous experience with project-based work a strong asset;
- SharePoint Publishing and Adobe Acrobat experience an asset; and,
- Experience in the insurance industry or with budgeting an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.