Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Solutions Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in February.
Microsoft O365 Architect/Delivery Lead - Design and Create Standard for Office ProPlus/2016 (including OneDrive, Teams, Visio & Project) on Citrix 7 – currency upgrade to NextGen – from Office 10 on Citrix 6 to Citrix 7.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Develops and maintains respective architecture framework/solution that supports the most efficient, reliable, scalable, and secure solutions to meet the business needs and technology strategy; this includes planning, evaluating, recommending and designing architectural solutions in compliance with enterprise standards;
- Contribute to, design and/or develop an architecture framework including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards to govern how technology solutions will be developed and implemented;
- Work with CoE partners and other Architects to understand the security standards, risks and ratify solution security design. Research/analyze business requirements to evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within technology architecture;
- Review project detailed solution architecture and design ensuring it meets requirements / complies with the architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks and provide sign-off on the detailed design;
- Contribute to the development of project plans by providing input and manage projects/initiatives by directing assigned resources, communicating project status and providing timely escalation of issues;
- Provide expert consultation and participate as a subject matter expert on projects of moderate to high risk and complexity;
- Work with Technology Systems Analysts to develop a Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure end-to-end traceability of the solution to the requirements;
- Build consensus and facilitate collaboration and decision-making within/across business units to ensure consistent application of IT strategy and compliance with the architecture framework;
- Ensure projects are compliant with technology domain architecture and design/operate processes to provide an ongoing review of in-progress activity against technology architecture and development standards;
- Comply with well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management disciplines - including the creation of project documentation of system requirements, estimates of scope and cost;
- Support the development, documentation, communication, and execution of a comprehensive strategy, policies and solutions;
- Conduct pre and post-implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met business requirements;
- Contribute to and/or develop the process by which decisions will be made regarding technology standards;
- Protect/enhance the security, availability of technology, brand integrity, and shareholder value by establishing parameters for continued investment in technology solutions, and providing technical risk analysis/assessment;
- Identify enhancements and gaps in architectural frameworks, standards, and patterns to raise issues for inclusion in future versions;
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with emerging industry trends, new technologies and best practices in the external market that can contribute to delivering effective client solutions;
- May develop and/or contribute to negotiations of third party contracts/agreements;
- Participate in knowledge transfer with senior management, the team, other technical areas, and business units;
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services;
- Manages/directs activities related to analysis and design of architecture on larger, high risk/complex projects; and,
- Acts as a lead expert resource in the exchange of architectural information for project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert knowledge of architecture for own technology, tools, processes and procedures and broader organizational issues and technology;
- Advanced knowledge of applications, programming languages, industry best practices, business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture;
- Works autonomously on complex, highly visible architecture projects/initiatives;
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- Graduate degree, preferred with eight (8) to ten (10) years of relevant experience;
- Five (5) years of experience with Office 365 (Office 2016/ProPlus);
- Five (5) years of experience with OneDrive for Business/MS Team;
- Five (5) years of experience with Citrix 6&7
- Strong understanding of HPSA and SCCM – Packaging and Distribution solutions; and,
- Excellent documentation and training skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.