Technology Architect L3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technology Architect L3 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in February.
As a Technology Architect L3, you will be responsible for:
- Providing services to counter cybersecurity threats which the Independent Financial Commission identified as a significant risk outside of the client’s control;
- Providing intuitive, easy to use, citizen-centric access to public services that are consistent with the digital experience that people have come to expect;
- Enabling departments to modernize their business applications using innovative and cost-effective technologies that work better for users (e.g. SaaS and cloud-based, mobile support);
- Securing access to the client’s business applications through three (3) modern services tailored to the needs of the communities served;
- Retiring existing legacy services which are out of date, less secure, awkward to use and don’t support modern technologies required for public service transformation; and,
- Leveraging existing technology assets and business processes to create a more secure business environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Oracle Applications, Systems/platform architecture, design, development, deployment and integration principles, practices and technology, in order to oversee the design and development of complex highly integrated systems platforms designed to support major program and priorities;
- IAM Systems technology and methodology and practices, Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services, Systems integration principles, practices, tools, and techniques, in order to oversee and ensure the full integration of multiple components in multiple design platforms;
- OIAM 12C, Microsoft AD, Entrust PKI Suite, and cEntrust DataCard, Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite Plus. Current and emerging I&IT trends, operational methods and technologies, in order to determine and select options for complex platform solutions development for complex integrated environments;
- Implementing and sustaining (e.g. administration, operations, support, patching, monitoring, starting/stopping) COTS-based identity and access management systems;
- Architectural domains, infrastructure technologies and OPS development standards in order to review, provide authoritative advice, lead and coordinate the development and delivery of complex technology solutions;
- Current methodologies pertaining to systems analysis, design, development, testing and implementation methods, data, applications, networking, and security, in order to direct and oversee systems platform design, development, deployment and maintenance;
- Risk management principles and best practices, in order to anticipate and understand the potential for risk in system failure/critical incidents; to develop risk management strategies and protocols to mitigate and minimize risk, and to lead resolution of
- Service delivery management, resource management, and operational planning for multiple complex systems platforms, in order to manage and optimize the full platform life cycle; and,
- Project management principles, methodology, tools and best practices, in order to lead and manage multiple complex systems design and delivery projects to meet and sustain program requirements.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.