Senior Manager - Cyber SecurityEagle is currently seeking a Senior Manager - Cyber Security for a permanent job opportunity with our leading client in Calgary.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coaching, mentoring, and motivating a team of cyber security professionals to be their best;
- Providing leadership and day-to-day management for the Security Operations group within the Enterprise Security team;
- Collaborating on cyber security matters with the broader Enterprise Security team, other IS teams and business groups;
- Leading and participating in the design, build and maintain scalable and reliable cyber security solutions;
- Developing a roadmap for future work, execute the roadmap, and track its progress;
- Participating in cyber security incident investigations;
- Understanding the root cause of cyber security issues and help teams to address the issues;
- Providing technical advice and assistance on general cyber security related matters;
- Conducting research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cyber security technologies and standards; and,
- Participating in the rotational after-hours on-call support.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Five plus (5+) years of progressive cyber security and general information technology experience;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience leading or managing a technical team;
- Prior experience leading a large, complex, enterprise security program;
- Strong understanding and experience of cyber security principles, protocols, practices, cloud security, and security technologies;
- Strong understanding and experiences around application security, anti-virus, cryptography, email security, identity and access management, network security, operating systems (Linux and/or Windows) and vulnerability management;
- Familiarity with cyber security frameworks and/or standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, etc.;
- Good communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences; and,
- Good analytical, investigate and problem-solving mindset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.