Senior Software Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Software Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This is a Permanent position located in Mississauga, ON to start in February.
As a Senior Software Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Understand the client’s needs and the specifications of systems to develop;
- Interact with the product owners to understand the business requirement and write the technical specifications;
- Demonstrate considerable knowledge of planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes;
- Design new web applications and services by analyzing business requirements, construct workflow charts and different UML diagrams;
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs;
- Participate in task planning and support developers and team leads in coordination activities;
- Participate in the development of web applications and Java components based on best practices established by the company standard;
- Produce the necessary technical documentation;
- Participate in the development of web applications and Java components based on best practices established by the team;
- Participate in the code review process;
- Conduct the E2E, load, regression and performance testing;
- Design prototypes that quickly evolve into real-world solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert in Java (v1.8+) and Python;
- Expert in Spring, including Spring Boot, Spring Security, and other J2EE frameworks;
- Expert in OO Design and analysis using Design Patterns;
- Experience in large distributed, high concurrency, high load system design, development, and optimization;
- Experience in design and requirements gathering of web-based software products;
- Experience architecting and developing applications using Microservices paradigm;
- Proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases (Oracle/MySQL, MongoDB/Redis/Cassandra);
- Experience working with messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ/Kafka;
- Experience designing and developing REST and SOAP web services;
- Experience using UML methodology;
- Experience working with Linux operating system;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- General DevOps knowledge: CI/CD, automation, build, deployment, the configuration of multiple environments;
- Docker and Swarm/Kubernetes architecture knowledge;
- Habit in maintaining standardized programming records and documentation;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TDD/BDD;
- Experience in Big Data project using Hadoop/Spark;
- Experience Designing a large-scale application for the public/private cloud;
- Experience implementing SAML 2.0 Service Provider / OAuth 2.0 Client and provider;
- Experience architecting applications with OSGi;
- Experience in cloud computing based projects (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry);
- Telecommunication industry experience.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.