IT Analyst II - Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Analyst II - Technical Support. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, processing and documenting requests that come from different source (Intake tool, Email, Attestation, Forms);
- Categorizing and documenting each request appropriately within the Request Management Tool;
- Managing accesses on different Platforms, Network Resources and Applications following strict and specific standard and processes;
- Managing approvals;
- Mastering controls, processes and security policies and standards;
- Managing, completing and documenting the different attestation cycles;
- Answering Audit related question and providing requested evidences;
- Maintaining all documentation related to Access Management; and,
- Contributing in the achievement of Service Level (SLA) for the department.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Information Technology Diploma or adequate certification and experience;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French and English;
- Ease of navigating through diverse computer systems;
- Proven knowledge of operating systems: Windows 7, AS/400;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a Service Desk/Access management role;
- Proven knowledge of service desk/Access management tools;
- Technical knowledge of tools and security management systems (Active Directory, AS/400, databases);
- Strong customer focus;
- Ability to learn efficiently and be a good change agent;
- Ability to show initiative and innovation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proven knowledge of recent version of the Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer;
- Good understanding of security and risk policies and standards;
- Good organizational, prioritizing and time management skills;
- Knowledge of request management system (BMC, Heat, Remedy, service Now);
- Knowledge of insurance systems and application (an asset);
- System development skills (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of IT security policies/standards including those specific to Banking industries (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.