Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Data and Process modelling and mapping and automating existing models that are using excel, dbase, fortran and/or matlab using Python and R scripting following standard programming best practices;
- Development of Extract, Transform, and Load processes to support development of process models;
- Identification of new data requirements to have models run annually and by commodity;
- Identification of data dependencies between models;
- Running models once translated and automated, and providing results to indicator leads in order for review and confirmation that model is working as expected, fixing where and when necessary;
- Supporting client’s implementation of data;
- External Geospatial Data Dissemination;
- Geospatial data modeling;
- Geospatial data development;
- Contribute to Sustainability Metrics integrated project plan;
- Providing documentation on translated/automated models such as user guides so that other persons can fully understand how model works, and how to run the model when required;
- Participating in transition and associated knowledge transfer activities as required; and,
- Monthly reporting of time and activities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.