Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Applications Programmer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in London, ON to start in February.
Provide technical leadership across a broad range of data analysis functions including data modeling, structured query language (SQL), data quality, data profiling, extract-transform-load (ETL), metadata enrichment and management, data provenance and lineage, report design and other specialized data management functions. Works independently as a senior leader and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design, and support of technical data management solutions on various projects ranging in larger projects.
As an Applications Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Advanced knowledge of the technical environment/ tools) for own area;
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and procedures on a broad, organizational level;
- Subject matter expert in at least one area of discipline and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware/software support, development of technical solutions and/or testing;
- Works independently in a senior/lead role on a diverse range of tasks;
- Assignments are moderate to highly complex and multifaceted;
- May provide guidance/direction to others within own area of expertise; and,
- Accountabilities are moderately complex and performed under management guidance.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience and ability to read and modify VBA code; and,
- Five plus (5+) years of expert and extensive use of Microsoft Access.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.