Quality Assurance Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provision of 24/7 support for a wide range of complex and highly diversified applications;
- Ensuring that solutions are optimized and enhanced and new solutions are delivered to meet the ever-changing business requirements; and,
- Working with Project Teams and using various methods and tools to evaluate quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Health Sciences, Business Administration or similar disciplines;
- Minimum four (4) years of testing experience including multiple types of testing (e.g. functional, performance, connectivity, regression, automation);
- Experience in quality assurance and system testing best practices and methodologies;
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral);
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in security relating to data confidentiality and client privacy as it pertains to databases and application design and development;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in open source Performance testing tools for web applications and web services like JMeter;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working on tasks for multiple projects at various stages of development;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Structured Query Language (SQL);
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Quality Assurance testing tools;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience supporting the User Acceptance testing process including working with the Business Owners and execution of Test Plans, Test Cases/Scripts, Defect Reporting and Resolution tracking etc.;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in HP Quality Center and HP WebInspect;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Automation Testing tools – Eg. SOAPUI;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with performance and load testing tools Eg. LOADUI;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with HL7v2 and HL7Spy; and,
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance frameworks and project methodologies (Waterfall, Waterscrum, Agile, Kanban) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.