Senior Security Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Security Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coding and development;
- Consulting with the business;
- Development Integration Testing (DIT); and,
- Pairing up with other team members to complete tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of development experience;
- Five plus (5+) years of security experience;
- Experience with OAuth;
- Strong knowledge in other security domains such as IAM, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Network Security, End-Point Vulnerability, etc.;
- Experience with Web Service integrations (SOAP & RESTful) and APIs;
- Database experience (oracle preferred);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Broadcom Layer7 or a similar product (an asset);
- eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT) (an asset); and,
- Previous banking experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.