Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creation and customization of JSF pages based on UI / UX needs;
- Integration with current legacy application modules (primarily “Classic”);
- Establishing design, development guidelines and standards;
- Conformance to ADF Best Practices / Standards;
- Understanding business needs for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery;
- Collaborating with other team members to carry out project requirements and deliverables;
- Adhering to and providing input for improvement of existing Software Development Life Cycles processes / methodologies and development standards;
- Designing and developing operational / BI reports;
- Designing and developing complex prototypes including POC solution to explore design patterns and workflows, including complex artifacts like – templates, complex task flows, skin customization and extension to classes / framework;
- Ensuring that all software aspects of system stability and performance, security and privacy, software monitoring, defect identification and remediation are current and active; and,
- Producing technical deliverables like design/technical specifications, code, and unit test.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of software development experience with medium to complex software solutions;
- Previous experience in healthcare domain;
- Previous experience working with PROMIS application and knowledge of underlying data structures;
- Experience with and complete knowledge of system development life cycle and system development methodologies (Agile);
- Experience in DevOps/Agile methodologies using continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD);
- Understanding of relational databases (such as Oracle);
- Knowledgeable in deploying and debugging application related issues on WebLogic server;
- Proficiency in design and implementation of application business logic layer using Java, ADF Task flows, and ADF BC;
- Strong understanding of ADF/JSF Page lifecycle, ADF Business Components, ADF Controller life cycle, ADF Faces, ADF Security, ADF Task Flows;
- Exposure to build and CI tools (i.e. GIT, SVN, Maven, Ansible, Jenkins);
- Three plus (3+) years of experience working with Oracle Forms / Oracle Reports / Oracle BI Publisher or Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF);
- Three plus (3+) years of basic SQL and PLSQL programming language;
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Web Services – SOAP/REST, Web Services Security;
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL Developer, JDeveloper, PL/SQL Developer; and,
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Jenkins, Git, and Confluence.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.