Eagle is currently seeking a Program Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing data and information and presenting findings;
- Conducting scenario modeling and alternative analysis;
- Disseminating information and presenting it in a way that can be understood by the audience;
- Creating and delivering concise presentation decks;
- Conducting business process modelling - outlining alternative scenarios and impacts; and,
- Attending and contributing to daily meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of analysis focused experience;
- Reporting experience;
- Experience presenting to Stakeholders;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Strong MS Suite skills - Word, PowerPoint;
- Able to communicate, both verbally and written, in a clear concise manner;
- Ability to be a team player;
- Ability to quickly understand and respond appropriately;
- Ability to be detail oriented, highly accurate and have strong presentation skills;
- Project management skills (an asset);
- Real estate experience (an asset);
- Banking background or experience working for insurance companies (an asset); and,
- Agile experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.