Project Control Officer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Control Officer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Checking master schedule and work orders, establishing priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment;
- Participating in meetings to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs;
- Providing general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports;
- Compiling reports concerning progress of work;
- Managing the financial piece of the project - maintain program accounting;
- Creating financial reports and presenting findings; and,
- Following governance processes - bank and audit, financial control.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years' experience in project management;
- Strong documentation and follow up skills;
- Accounting experience;
- Expert Excel skills - Pivot Tables and Vlook up;
- Strong MS Suite skills - Word, PowerPoint, Project;
- Experience presenting to Stakeholders;
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, in a clear concise manner;
- Able to quickly understand and respond appropriately;
- Ability to be detail oriented, highly accurate;
- Strong presentation skills and be a team player;
- Real estate experience (an asset);
- Banking background or experience working for insurance companies (an asset); and,
- Agile experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.