Senior Service Representative-BILINGUAL
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual- Senior Service Representative and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start immediately.
As a Bilingual- Senior Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Verbal telephone affirmation of trades details with customers for all markets (Canada, US & European markets);
- Interacting with the front office (sales reps, traders), back-office (settlements, investigations, etc.); and,
- Call a center function of taking inbound calls and making outbound calls for 7.5 hours a day.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidate must be bilingual English and French as 80% of our client base is outside of Quebec;
- One(1) to two (2) years of experience in a operations/process focused environment;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent Communication Skills (Fluently bilingual English, French) - Oral & Written;
- Knowledge of trading products (Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, etc.);
- Experience in the financial industry (previous hires all had this experience);
- Experience in a front or back office experience;
- University degree in finance;
- Strong Customer Service Orientation;
- Analytical, strong focus to detail;
- Eager to learn; and,
- Flexible and Team player
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.