Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Representative. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Problem solving, and looking at how to process payments;
- Processing wire payments;
- Using initiatives to find Process improvements;
- Feedback on documents, reading & Training material; and,
- Recommendations for improving processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or University degree;
- Minimum 50 words per minute;
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft office;
- Ability to Multi-task / Operations environment / Fast paced;
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to be flexibility and be a team player; and,
- Wire processing experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.