Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Prime. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start Immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the technical point person priming the solution delivery of projects in team;
- Working with program architect, business analysts, technical leads, developers to understand the solution being delivered;
- Participating in review sessions;
- Acting as an active reviewer of the System Requirements Specification (SRS) ensuring all parameters are met;
- Supporting the delivery project manager (PM) for crafting the delivery project plan;
- Acting as a conduit ensuring multiple domain-specific teams communicate with each other, and relevant soft skills to bridge gaps;
- Translating business requirement and system requirements specification into a low level technical design specification;
- Microsoft build and release process;
- Setting priority/severity;
- Investigating defects for validity and assigning to correct development resources or rejects back to QA;
- Validating fixes before returning fixed defects to QA;
- Acting as the cross-functional technical conduit for the project supporting the project manager;
- Knowledge transfer process to operation support teams for day 2 readiness; and,
- Acting as point person for production normalization of the project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A technical education - preferably a university degree in Computer Science;
- Some Design experience;
- Ability to work with various in-house teams: architecture and development, project management, business - etc. to ultimately create the detailed systems design specs;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Desktop publishing skills: word, excel, power point, visio;
- Immense attention to detail and be meticulous;
- Technical and/or programming background and acumen to understand the code implementation for transcribing requirements into pseudo code in the SDS (design spec);
- Knowledge of (CSS/HTML, Bootstrap), REST, com sci/programming principles, CassandraDB (an asset); and,
- OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker, ELK, IBM BPM, MS TFS, Agile (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 64984