Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a UI Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering clean maintainable code; and,
- Ensuring codes handle not only the use cases presented but potential use cases down the line.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with Angular;
- Familiarity with the GIT versioning system and the associated processes (PRs, branches, merging, etc...);
- Knowledge of different layout/style frameworks, Bootstrap, Material, Flex-layout;
- Knowledge of unit testing using Karma with Angular/AngularJS (an asset);
- Knowledge of E2E testing for Angular (an asset);
- Experience working with Angular JS (an asset); and,
- Familiarity with TFS and an agile process (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.