Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the overall implementation of the coding and abstracting system and address issues and challenges that may affect the successful implementation of the system;
- Identifying and resolving issues experienced in the implementation of the coding system;
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with coding system implementation;
- Directing and coordinating the efforts to implement the new enterprise coding system and to manage the changes necessary for smooth functioning within the operational context;
- Liaising with various Teams and others as required;
- Completing data element assessment checklist;
- Facilitating requirements gathering and documentation;
- Developing and maintaining Project Plan; and,
- Completing gap analysis and identify options for addressing changes required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.