Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Software Developers. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in design and develop and enhance a variety of software productions;
- Providing maintenance, support and upgrades for existing applications;
- Following coding standards and participating in code reviews;
- Performing testing and quality assurance;
- Promoting research and development;
- Contributing to technical documentation and functional specifications;
- Ensuring appropriate security & privacy levels are established and maintained; and,
- Fostering a positive work environment that promotes quality, business service, and teamwork.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Solid .NET (C#), ASP.Net;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Solid MS SQL server 2005-2012;
- Five (5) years’ experience with object-oriented software design and development;
- Three (3) years’ experience with code management tools such as GIT (Bitbucket);
- Two (2) years’ experience with AngularJS 5 and up, HTML 5 experience, CSS 3 and RESTful web APIS in .NET;
- Two (2) Salesforce Lightning development experience including lighting web components, proficient in Salesforce Community configuration and development;
- Ability to work flexible hours and available after hours if required based on service level expectations;
- Understanding of Node.js (an asset);
- Knowledge of MS SSRS (an asset);
- Microsoft Certification (an asset); and,
- Salesforce Admin and PD1 Certification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.