Security Specialist IV
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying the highly prized assets within company; and,
- Applying security controls.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8) years’ experience with Windows/Linux;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Information Security risks and controls;
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience with Venafi/MSCA (MSPKI);
- Three (3) years’ experience with Data at Rest Encryption;
- Deep understanding of storage backend (NAS, SAN, VSAN etc.);
- Two (2) years HSM experience - hands on install/configuration;
- CISSP/ or CISA;
- Banking exp (an asset); and,
- Experience with Microsoft AIP, Titus Data classification, Secure Email (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.