R STUDIO ADMIN
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an R Studio Admin and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a permanent position located in Kitchener/Waterloo, ON to start immediately.
As an R Studio Admin, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Big Data system environments, specifically Cloudera where you will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop Infrastructure;
- Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new hardware and software environments to ensure our technology solution is stable and scalable to meet existing and future business needs;
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders across business and technology teams;
- Adding and removing users within the Hadoop Infrastructure;
- Screening Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning; and,
- Monitoring Hadoop cluster connectivity and security.
What we’re looking for:
- Setup/Manage Cloudera Big Data Platform and Data Science Platform for PROD;
- Knowledge of Hadoop and Data Science administration on distributed platforms;
- Responsible for support of Cloudera Production environments that include Solr, Impala, Hive, Zookeeper, YARN, Oozie, Sentry, HBase, HDFS, etc;
- Ownership and leadership of technical resolution for high severity production incidents (Sev 3 high, Sev 2 and Sev1);
- Experience with RStudio; and,
- Understanding and Deployment of Data Science models on various DEV/QA/PROD environments along with integration with Big Data Platform.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.