Senior BI Database Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior BI Database Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Winnipeg, MB to start in February.
As a Senior BI Database Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Execute specific RSI Project requirements in relation to data exports and imports from the existing data warehouse into the Online Analytics Platform. Specifically, the Senior BI Database Analyst must:
- Understand the client’s existing data warehouse design and processes;
- Create any data transformations and logging for data extracts from the existing data warehouse;
- Develop databases and table to support extracts and data imports;
- Create data feeds and integration with a separate application under construction;
- Assist with role-based access control and token-based authentication setup;
- Consult on data versioning techniques; and
- Train existing staff on design and code created.
- Throughout the process, the Senior BI Database Analyst needs to work alongside the client's BI database analysts on the design and implementation of any code into the existing platform and ensure they are familiar with what has been constructed.
- Requirements have been gathered and documented for data exports and imports from the assessment rate-setting model application.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated related experience as a BI database analyst in a data-driven organization;
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Power BI;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure;
- Extensive Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server with experience in database design;
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); and
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Knowledge of role-based access control and token-based authentication in a Microsoft environment;
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and agile software release practices; and
- Knowledge of role-based access control and token-based authentication in an IBM WebSphere environment; and,
- Knowledge of actuarial practices and principles.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.