MySQL DBA - (IT Architect)
Eagle is currently seeking a MySQL DBA - (IT Architect). This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing data center discovery tasks;
- Analysis for each assets ability to move to the cloud and documenting the migration strategy that will facilitate that move;
- Providing detailed description and diagrams for each SAN and its network in the Data Centre; and,
- Identifying and documenting Network Attached Storage (NAS) in the Data Centre based on the Network Devices and providing detailed description and diagrams for each.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven to Ten (7-10) years of MySQL DBA experience with emphasis on DB discovery and documentation;
- A combination of skillsets across Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL; and,
- Valid Secret security clearance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.