IT Analyst I
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Scarborough, ON to start in February.
Provide stable operation and support of in-house computer network and infrastructure Provide routine technical advice and support to users and customers. Assist users in having trouble in suing systems, products, and services. Provide technical support including problem diagnosis, repairs and setup. Install and commission hardware/software systems, product services and upgrades.
As an IT Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- An IT Operations Analyst within Service Assurance Operations is responsible for providing frontline monitoring and support of client’s critical infrastructures (including mainframe and distributed environments), monitoring of critical batch application processing, File Transmissions, across Canadian and U.S Business lines.
- Batch monitoring and execution of all critical applications through CA-7, Autosys, ensuring SLA’s are met and exceptions are addressed.
- Monitoring the schedules and resolving exceptions of all File Transmission across various platforms such as Tibco, Connect Direct, TCP/IP and FTP.
- The position entails working with an ITSM tool to manage Incident tickets (ServiceNow), as well as understanding and complying with Change and Problem Management policies
- The candidate is expected to act as the focal point for all exceptions; ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating the impact on the client.
What we’re looking for:
- Fresh Graduates are welcome;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere;
- Strong skills in MS Office; and,
- Knowledge and previous experience with Service Now is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.