Sr. Cyber Security Project Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for three (3) Project Managers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Brampton, ON to start immediately.
As Project Managers, you will be responsible for:
- Projects may be global in nature, address a local need or may be specific to the needs of a single business unit;
- Project Managers are expected to develop metrics, communicate major milestones, identify potential project risks, provide direction to the project team, conduct regular status meetings to review project activities and communicate timely updates to leadership. Furthermore, they are responsible for managing scope changes (i.e., change management) and project acceptance procedures;
- Project Managers ensure that project initiatives meet leadership and/or customer expectations;
- It is desirable that Project Managers are certified in Project Management and it is expected that they provide the highest level of expertise in the application of project management tools and techniques;
- Project Managers require highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to influence and engage colleagues, along with a broad understanding of the businesses they support;
- Manages multiple projects, or one project over $5M.
- Supervises other Project Managers and manages scope that is partially defined.
- Provides end-to-end project management for highly complex projects with high impact.
- Defines the working framework and reports according to the set framework (schedule, budget etc).
- Takes corrective action, reports on overall status rather than individual items.
- Pro-actively manages risks to project success;
- Validates the critical path for each project, the WBS and associated detailed tasks defined by the PM;
- Pro-actively manages issues and corrective actions to resolve scheduling issues;
- Manages changes to the schedule to deliver in a timely manner ie. according to the agreed-upon timeline;
- Tracks budget on a bi-monthly basis, unless projects are at risk or challenges have been identified;
- Submits accruals according to the fiscal policy;
- Resolves or escalates budget challenges;
- Reviews and validates charges and allocations from other teams;
- Ensures project is delivered within the set budget;
- Validates & challenges the budgetary estimates and actual;
- Creates and presents the final CA for approval;
- Manages and ensures integrated design sessions are run, defects are recorded and rectified in a timely manner; and,
- Ensures a mitigation plan exists and validates the course of action.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree, required -Graduate degree preferred;
- Minimum of seven (7) years of work experience;
- Industry certification preferred;
- Passionate about project management up to date on all latest PM trends and Agile methodology;
- Highly proficient in project management discipline – meeting minutes, running scoping sessions, working with vendors; hands-on;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology;
- Run 3 – 4 projects;
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and track multiple projects through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure;
- Knowledgeable about existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies;
- Contributes to improvements in the life cycle, based on lessons learned; and,
- Knowledgeable in Telecom and Telecom Networks.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.