Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a five (5)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
As the ServiceNow Developer, you will be responsible for:
- The successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform;
- Efficient and effective throughput of delivering on requests ranging from new and modification of Service Catalogs, configuration and functionality changes, and administration;
- Providing software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development;
- Updating and maintaining a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes;
- Coordinating and solving complex technical data and transformation issues;
- Obtaining and analyzing/interpreting business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow; and,
- Answering “how-to” technical and application configuration questions.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3)+ years of experience ServiceNow development and architecture;
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Angular, Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX,), SaaS applications and SOAP Web Service integrations;
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement gathering and analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, issue tracking, version control, deployment and project management;
- Proficiency and Highly skilled abilities in using development tools with the analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support;
- Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies;
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications;
- Excellence in time management and organization skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving;
- Ability to be a self-starter with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks;
- Ability to be innovative, creative, self-directed, a great leader and team player;
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills;
- ServiceNow Application Developer certification;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.