Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve(12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification;
- Expert technical knowledge and experience in network infrastructure;
- Demonstrated experience leading technology teams;
- ISO Management, ITGRC, Risk and Compliance SME Key skills such as managing ISO audits to successful completion, specifically large scale ISO 27001 audit management and controls execution;
- Policy and Procedures authoring and library/versioning management;
- Knowledge of other security frameworks and evaluation - SOC, Cloud security, etc.;
- Evidence collection, management and evaluation;
- Ability to manage regular compliance reviews/Performing regular exception and remediation plans reviews;
- Ability to work in a matrix, team-based organization;
- Ability to work with Global, regional and local teams - strong relationship builder and influencer;
- Expert in detail and time management; and,
- CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CISSP (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.