Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking five (5) Developers. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Employing agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, Wordpress);
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries);
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with Angular 2/6/7, Typescript and RXJS, JWT;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with Java 7/8, Spring Security, Repository, Boot, Hibernate;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience working with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle. etc.;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with Web Service/API technologies REST/SOAP, Swagger2;
- Valid security clearance;
- Experience with Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0);
- Transforming Visual Design prototypes into dynamic webpages;
- Experience conducting front-end debugging using Chrome dev tools or equivalent;
- Experience testing Angular/Java apps (unit testing, e2e testing, testing NgRx and RxJS, Karma/Jasmine, Junit/TestNG);
- Experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, Wordpress);
- Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries);
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knowledge on when to apply them;
- Strong focus on delivering results with benefits to the customer;
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as working independently;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide Angular training to other back-end developers;
- Ability to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels;
- Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents;
- Ability to be a critical thinker and problem solver, team player, leader and mentor;
- Experience with PHP 5+, MySQL 5+ (an asset);
- Experience with WAI-ARIA practices, particularly in Angular applications (an asset);
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues (an asset);
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.) (an asset); and,
- Experience in Apache Solr/Lucerne (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.