Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an eighteen (18) month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains;
- Leading or playing a key role in Scrum of Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination;
- Providing the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments (schedule, resource, cost, benefits, scope, content);
- Analyzing and making decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality;
- Defining, forecasting, managing, and reporting on project resources (Capital, Expenses);
- Managing project risk and ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project;
- Ensuring compliance with project standards, engagement processes and business partner requirements;
- Acting as the prime liaison between the company and Third-Party organizations on project-related issues or inquiries;
- Ensuring global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (“PCO”) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks;
- Ensuring all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information; and,
- Ensuring compliance with the PM processes, tools and methodology, in close collaboration with the Head of Project Management Office (“PMO”).
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (required);
- Minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years' experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality.
- Five (5)+ years of direct experience in agile / scrum / iterative;
- Experienced in managing projects; comprehensive knowledge of project methodologies and tools;
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modelling, ROI development etc.;
- Ability to facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team;
- Ability to encourage agile approaches and ability to iterate to create innovation;
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization;
- PMP Certification;
- Business Administration Degree (MBA) (an asset); and,
- ITIL foundations Certification, Agile Certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.