Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in February.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3)+ years experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Live site, Wordpress);
- Three (3)+ years experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries);
- Three (3)+ years’ experience with Angular 2/6/7, Typescript and RXJS, JWT;
- Three (3)+ years’ experience working in Java 7/8, Spring Security, Repository, Boot, Hibernate;
- Three (3)+ years’ experience working with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle. etc.;
- Three (3)+ years’ experience with Web Service/API technologies REST/SOAP, Swagger2;
- Experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Live site, Wordpress);
- Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries);
- Industry experience developing Java Applications working in Java 7/8 and Angular 2+;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them;
- Ability to focus on delivering results with benefits to the customer;
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently;
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to provide Angular training to other back-end developers;
- Ability to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels;
- Ability to learn quickly, work across the full stack and in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player, leader and mentor
- Experience with Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0)
- Transforming Visual Design prototypes into dynamic webpages
- Experience conducting front-end debugging using Chrome dev tools or equivalent
- Experience testing Angular/Java apps (unit testing, e2e testing, testing NgRx and RxJS, Karma/Jasmine, Junit/TestNG)
- Development knowledge and experience working with Java application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.);
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.);
- Experience in Apache Solr/Lucerne;
- Current with the latest technology, trends, and best practices;
- Experience with PHP, MySQL (an asset);
- Experience with WAI-ARIA practices, particularly in Angular applications (an asset); and,
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving accessibility-related issues (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.