Sr. Business Process Analyst (COTS Project)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst (COTS Project) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3)-month contract located in Delta, BC to start in February.
As the Senior Business Analyst (COTS Project), you will be responsible for:
- Full life cycle business analysis and requirements management, including creation and maintenance of key documents;
- Preparation of Functional Design Document;
- Current state assessment and process mapping;
- Business process reengineering and design as required;
- Planning, facilitating, documenting, and executing Business Process ReEngineering activities by utilizing “As-Is” and “To-Be” business process analysis sessions;
- Fit/Gap Analysis;
- Requirements mapping to the COTS solution capabilities;
- Identifying approach/resolution to fill gaps and escalation of issues and risks with recommendations as appropriate; and,
- Supporting risk management, including but not exclusive to, risk planning, identification, and risk analysis.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8) years of recent experience in Business Process Analysis and Reengineering;
- Eight (8) years’ experience of Functional Design and business requirements analysis;
- Experience in a health care environment;
- Experience with business process modeling tools and techniques;
- Experience working with COTS system implementations including system configuration and customization from a business analyst perspective;
- Professional Business Analyst designation (e.g. CBAP) or equivalent business analysis education and experience with knowledge and experience in business process design/redesign, use case analysis, process and data flow analysis, and all standard business analysis tools and techniques;
- Exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills; and,
- Strong leadership, critical thinking, analytical and organizational skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.