Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an eleven (11)-month contract located in Brampton, ON to start in January.
As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and managing the Implementation Planning and execution of Project and Operational initiatives on the Wireless and Wireline Networks;
- Handling multiple projects/tasks in a rapidly changing environment and interface effectively with vendors and internal/external groups to meet committed delivery dates and service levels;
- Assisting Project Managers/Program Managers on specific Project assignments;
- Coordinating the administrative tasks associated with the implementation of Core Voice and Data Services activities/ initiatives on the Wireless and Wireline Networks as well as moves, additions and changes on the associated Network elements and platforms
- Providing Core Voice and Data Services Capital Investment Program Budget consolidation, analysis, reporting and communication;
- Compiling and communicating Project/Program Status reports and decks to Network and Business stakeholders;
- Monitoring and tracking the project milestones to accurately reflect project status;
- Performing risk and conflict assessments and support technical and TAC resources with conflict resolution;
- Acting as interface towards Operations groups and quantify the availability of resources to accommodate Project/Program scheduled activities;
- Using multiple tools like Remedy, MS Office to manage submission and follow-up of Network Change Tickets and provide timely communications to Project/Program Managers on any inconsistencies, issues, progress, and activities completion; and,
- Coordinating Work Order / Work Tickets implementation with Engineering and Operations groups/primes.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Telecom or related field;
- Minimum three(3) to five (5) years of work experience as Project Coordinator, preferably in a Telecom environment;
- Five (5) years of MS OFFICE experience;
- Three (3) years of experience with Excel;
- Three (3) years of MS PROJECT experience;
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with REMEDY;
- Previous experience managing network change tickets;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite – Pivot Tables, Formulas, Power Query & Macros for MS Excel, MS Project, and SharePoint experience is a requirement;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize tasks; and,
- Project Management certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.