Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Marketing Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, on to start in February.
The successful candidate will work with different stakeholders like Line of Business, Channel Partners, etc. to understand business requirements, build the campaign design and QA testing. (Understand, formulate and build). Strong communication and relationship building skills are a must for this position.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- The selected resource will be responsible for providing analytical support on targeted marketing campaign initiatives;
- Leveraging data to identify meaningful campaign opportunities while developing and creating client lead lists in support of relevant customer acquisition and retention strategies;
- Gather requirements, develop campaigns, obtain solutions document requirements sign off, interface with business partners from different channels of the campaign;
- Significant time will be spent on coding;
- QA - the successful candidate must ensure that all processes were followed, and layouts are correct before the campaign goes out;
- Campaign Design & Execution - Utilize campaign design methods and tools such as IBM’s Campaign Management application (previously UNICA);
- Project Management & Relationship Building - Build strong relationships with internal and external partners;
- You must demonstrate effective project management skills and the ability to lead small scale direct marketing initiatives within a cross-functional team environment;
- Prioritize multiple deliverables, adapt to program changes as they arise and deliver within tight timelines;
- Analysis & Problem Solving - Assimilate and analyze information from a variety of sources, make recommendations and present information in an easy and understandable manner; and,
- Experience in leveraging statistical and predictive models and other targeting & segmentation methodologies is also an asset.
What we’re looking for:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in Database Marketing and Campaign Development;
- Working with stakeholders and relationship management experience;
- SAS & SQL experience;
- Knowledge and experience working with relational databases, Business Intelligence (BI) User Interfaces and programming languages;
- Campaign management experience;
- IBM Campaign Management (UNICA), or similar application experience;
- Knowledge of Tableau;
- Relationship building and management skills;
- Solid communication skills;
- Strong analysis skills, ability to work with data sets;
- Keen to learn, able to ramp up fast; and,
- Eager to continually look for process improvement efficiencies and recommend potential solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary e