Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Coaches
Eagle is currently seeking a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Coach. This is a two (2) year, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to support the execution of specific engagement and education initiatives;
- Identifying potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and work with the organizational change management specialists to develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns;
- Developing risk mitigation strategies;
- Acting as an active and visible coach;
- Consolidating analysis of current-state and baseline for future (using Agility Health Assessment);
- Supporting the transformation strategy and early-view roadmap;
- Aligning success measures to track adoption and transformation progress;
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meetings; and,
- Assisting product owners with the product backlogs and identifying backlog log items for the next 3 sprints.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree or College Diploma in computer science or a related field;
- Minimum five (5) years of Scrum Master experience;
- Certification for Agile Leader, Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and Kanban Management Professional (KMP);
- Ability to meet Reliability Clearance requirements; and,
- French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.