IT - Technical Writer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT- Technical Writer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in February.
The Technical Writer’s role is to develop written information about the organization’s computing systems that aid in their development, use, and support. Outputs will include a range of documents to be read by both technical and non-technical personnel across all departments.
As an IT- Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze well-written documents and coordinate requirements;
- Coordinate design and writing of technical documentation;
- Monitor all systems information products and communications;
- Identify standards/documentation issues and recommend alternatives pertaining to programming; and,
- Develop criteria to prioritize production and resolve problems.
What we’re looking for:
- Coordinates work for medium size projects and may supervise staff on an ongoing basis;
- University degree or college diploma with experience in the IT industry;
- Standard MS Office, Word Visio, PowerPoint;
- Fluent in English;
- Synchronize technical information into less technical words;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; and,
- Good interviewing skills and excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.